Sea Ray 58, Motor Yacht Charter in Cartagena
58′ SeaRay Motor Yacht Charter in Cartagena
With comfort and luxury to boast about, the Sea Ray 58 Sedan Bridge is sleeker and more beautiful than any of its kind. There are three private staterooms and two full heads aboard the overall 58-foot 7-inch yacht, making her a perfect getaway vessel. A few standard features aboard the 58 Sedan Bridge are a Sea Ray navigator, vacuum system, Sub Zero refrigerator, and separate freezer, ice maker, transom show and a spacious flybridge with optimum seating. The access to the bridge is up a staircase on the starboard side. The bridge on the 58 Sedan provides excellent protection from any elements due to the hardtop. As for the helm, what a pleasure it is to work from. Among all the technical instruments, it even can take overhead photos of the area of the chart you are looking at so you can compare what you are seeing to what you should be seeing. The master suite is down below with a queen-sized berth, hanging lockers and other luxurious amenities.
- A superior 58 ft Sea Ray Sedan Bridge yacht to explore the Rosario Islands and beyond to the San Bernardo archipelago
- A bilingual concierge that will pick you up from your hotel and stay with you throughout the day to ensure an effortless day on the water
- A unique island treat that you get to plan from start to finish
- Pick your bay, soundtrack and eating options
- A cooler filled with ice
- Fuel, taxes, and insurance
- The boat crew and captain
- The first round of drinks (24 beers and bottles of water)
- Five snorkel kits free of charge (additional sets can be booked separately)
The US $ 5.500
Text on WhatsApp please for more info about details and confirm your date of rent boat by Us; +573008703039 WhatsApp
NOTICE; In this price is included fuel and 2 skippers All our skippers are licensed by the Colombian Coast Guard. They all have passed the Maritime Consortium Drug test program. With many years of experience, our captains are very familiar with the area and their professionalism and friendliness are unsurpassed in the industry.